Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Banana Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Bread

I'm back! And I have a recipe to post. We love banana bread in this house and we LOVE raspberries. When I found this recipe on For the love of cooking I knew it would be a hit with our family. I've made it quite a few times (which is hard to do because raspberries are usually eaten within 10 minutes of being washed) and each time we really enjoy it. The weather is a mess, rain, snow sun, extreme wind, so this bread with a nice cup of tea is perfect for a crazy weather afternoon. However, there is no photo of the finished product I was so excited to get the bread in the oven, I didn't grease the pan so some of the loaf stuck therefore making it very un-photogenic.



Ingredients

  • 2 cups flour
  • 2/3 cup sugar
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 bananas, mashed
  • 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
  • 1/4 cup oil
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 cup raspberries
  • 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease and flour loaf pan to ensure bread does not stick.

Combine dry ingredients. In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients. Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet. Once combined fold in chocolate chips and raspberries. Bake 55-60 minutes, until done. Cool in pan 15 minutes, remove and cool on wire rack.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to invite you to join our site www.erecipe.com . I really enjoy your blog and recipes and I think the over 8,000 unique daily visitors to eRecipe will too.
    By joining eRecipe, we will provide the Nutrition Facts for every recipe you post in which you could customize and add to your blog. Viewers need and love to know the nutritional facts. Its a free service that we offer to blogs and recipes we really love. It looks professional and your members will love it.
    Simply visit www.erecipe.com or contact me at michelle@erecipe.com. We look forward having you in our network!

    ReplyDelete